29 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

NEW YORK TRAVEL

I. Pre-Listening Exercises
1.If you had time and money, what are three places in the world that you would visit and why?
I would travel Paris,New York and Chine because I wonder there and some friends say there are very interesting to me.
2.Would you travel by plane, ship, or train?
I would travel by ship because I like sea.
3.Would you rather stay in a big hotel, a small inn, or even a youth hostel?
I woud stay in big hotel because ıt is very comfortable.

II. Listening Exercises
1. What time does the plane depart?9:00 AM
2. How will the group get to the hotel from the airport?
They will be going by bus.
3.About what time does the hotel restaurant open?7:00 AM
4. What is the group planning to do around Times Square for about an hour?They're going to have lunch.
5. What are they going to do after dinner?The group is going to watch a musical.

VOCABULARY
fortune:değer
attend:katılmak
subway:metro


 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder